DIVERSE TURNING CAPABILITIES
Mid Valley Industries large and diverse equipment allows us to fully machine medium to large size parts. MVI also has multiple machines for efficiency and redundancy so that parts could go to a variety of machine tools for precision large turning and boring, to large plate machining, and large CNC machining. Our extensive equipment capacity for boring and turning allows us to tackle designs large in diameter and long in length.
For a detailed list of our machining capabilities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (7) CNC Vertical Turning Lathes (VTL) with swing up to 216” diameter and 3 with live tooling (drilling and milling capabilities)
- (7) CNC Slant Bed Lathes with swing up to 49” diameter and 3 with live tooling (drilling and milling capabilities)
- (4) CNC Flatbed Lathes with swing up to 34” diameter and 240” between centers.
- (1) manual lathe with swing to 36” diameter and 180” between centers.
Vertical Turning Lathes (VTL’s)
Mid Valley Industries wide range of 7 vertical turning lathes allows for flexibility on the types and sizes of parts that we can efficiently rough machine and finish machine. Three of our VTL’s have live tooling capability which enables us to perform not only the turning but also milling and drilling operations. This option saves time and money by not having to move the part to another machine for more operations.
Medium VTL’s (3):
(2) 72” swing
78″ swing-live tooling
Large VTL’s (2):
Extra Large VTL’s (2):
122.5” swing – live tooling
216″ swing – live tooling
(7) Slant Bed Lathes
Mid Valley Industries features some of the largest slant bed and flat-bed lathes in the country.
- Large Chuck (up to 40” diameter).
- A bed swing near the chuck is close to 50” diameter.
- A swing over the bed ways of 37” diameter.
- Large pass-thru steady rest option that gives us the ability to turn large shafts. Up to 130″ long.
(4) Flat Bed Lathes
- CNC Flatbed Lathes with swing up to 34” diameter, 22″ over cross slide, and 240” between centers.
- Excellent for tight tolerance precision shaft work
Mid Valley Industries
1151 Delanglade St
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Central Time)
Monday – Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CENTRAL TIME)